GENERAL TERMS OF CUSTOMER USE OF THE PLACE
Willa Józefina - P + P-Paszt, Pietraszkiewicz Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Szczecin, at ul. Chmielewskiego 22A, 70-028 Szczecin, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000207944, REGON: 812698064, NIP: 8512868912, being a party to the apartment rental contract for a tourist stay with the Customer, hereinafter referred to as P + P.
Customer - a natural or legal person who is a party to a contract for the temporary use of a dwelling (apartment rental contract for a tourist stay), in possession of P + P.
Apartment – residential premises, described in detail in the offer on the website http://www.willajozefina.pl/, which the customer rents for a temporary stay for tourist purposes.
§ 1 General terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions of using the premises, hereinafter referred to as the Conditions, constitute an integral part of the Apartment rental contract for tourist stay concluded between the Customer and P + P.
- P + P declares that it is entitled under the lease board to provide services of temporarily providing access to the Apartment for customers for short-term tourist stays.
- Under the lease agreement, P + P undertakes to prepare the Apartment for the Customer and make it available in exchange for the agreed remuneration.
- P + P shall apply to the Code of Good Practice in the field of hospitality.
- P + P also provides services associated with short-term rental of the Apartment, such as: marketing, advertising, cleaning and supervision, and information.
§ 2 Reservation
- Before making a reservation and entering into a lease agreement, the Customer undertakes to become familiar with the content of these Regulations. By making a reservation, you accept the Regulations.
- Reservations can be made using the ICT system. Current catalog of short-term apartments; tourist rentals along with their detailed description can be found on the website: http://www.willajozefina.pl/
- The Apartment may be booked as follows:
- on-line, through the website http://www.willajozefina.pl/
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by the phone: 510 921 887 lub 601 497 771.
§ 3 Service fee and payment terms
- The amount of the fee for renting the Apartment for tourist stay is always given in the booking confirmation form received after booking or by phone when making the reservation (§ 2 item 4 and 5 of the Conditions).
- The fee indicated in the price offer on the website and in the booking form includes 8% tax on goods and services.
- The fee for renting the apartment includes:
- fee for the preparation of the Apartment (if applicable),
- fee for staying in the Apartment the number of people specified in the contract ..
Additional fees and deposits may be added to the rental fee, breakfast fee (optional) indicated on the reservation form or contract. The rental agreement does not include additional cleaning, towels and linen exchange, children bed rental and parking costs (optional)
- After making the reservation (§ 2 item 3 of the Conditions), within 1 day (24 hours) the Customer is obliged to pay to the bank account indicated in the reservation form a reservation fee in the amount of 100% of the fee for renting the Apartment (the date of posting on the P account decides + P). If no payment is made within this period, P + P will cancel the reservation. The reservation fee is non-refundable due to the costs associated with the preparation of the apartment.
- If the reservation fee is not received by the date indicated in the form, the reservation will be canceled. The reservation fee paid after the deadline indicated on the form restores the reservation, provided that P + P still has available places.
- The discount resulting from making a reservation in the online promotion is granted as part of the gratification for setting up a Customer account at http://www.willajozefina.pl/ The account is created automatically when creating a reservation. The promotion for making online reservations cannot be combined with other promotions and the discount for having a loyalty card.
- Payments can be made:
- to P+P Bank account: PL 36 1140 2004 0000 3502 7938 1780
- via online payment: Przelewy24.
§ 4 Change and cancellation of the reservation by the Customer
Changing the reservation date is possible only if the Apartment is available on the new date proposed by the Customer. In this case, changing the date of the reservation is not subject to an additional fee. Up to 14 days before the planned arrival it is possible to change the date of the reservation free of charge, provided the apartments are available.
§ 5 Change and cancellation of a reservation by P+P
- Changing the booking by P + P is possible in the event of force majeure preventing the fulfillment of the service by P + P. Force majeure means: natural disasters, the apartment being taken over by any state authority for any purpose, strikes, wars and unrest and the apartment's supplier depriving of electricity, gas, heating energy or water. Then P + P is obliged to offer the Customer another date or withdraw from the contract, returning the paid reservation fee to the Customer (cancellation of the reservation).
- In exceptional situations (failure in the Apartment, failure of the reservation system) P + P reserves the right to provide alternative premises with parameters and area similar to the booked apartment in the same city. If the Customer's consent to the Apartment is not agreed, the contract shall be terminated and P + P shall be obliged to return the reservation fee paid by the Customer.
- P + P reserves the right to cancel a reservation without providing a reason within 24 hours of making it. In the event of cancellation, the customer will receive a refund of all deposits.
§ 6 Customer stay procedure
- Stay in the Apartment starts from 16:00 on the first day of the booked date. The Customer is obliged to collect the Apartment from a P + P representative at the time agreed by the Parties, checking its technical condition and cleanliness. The office is open at certain times, depending on the season. Information on the exact technical condition of the Apartment can be obtained by the Customer upon his request. If the arrival is planned at times other than the opening hours of the Office, the Customer is obliged to inform employees at least 24 hours before the day of arrival. Arrivals in the evening may be subject to an additional fee of up to 100 PLN.
- To secure any claims for damages, P + P is required to collect a deposit of 200 PLN from the client for the stay in the apartment. The deposit is interest-free and refundable up to 14 days after the end of the stay. If it is not possible to check the Apartment in the presence of the tenant, P + P reserves the right to check the Apartment within a maximum of 3 days from the tenant's departure and return the deposit by bank transfer to the tenant's account within 14 days from the date of departure.
- The end of stay is at 11:00 on the last day of the booked date. Until 11:00 or another agreed with P + P, the Customer is obliged to return the keys to the P + P representative.
- The customer is obliged to respect the curfew, health and safety rules and fire protection of the facility. From 22:00 to 06:00, any behavior disrupting the residents' leisure is prohibited.
- The Customer undertakes to operate the Apartment in accordance with its intended purpose, not to remove any elements of its equipment and decorations from the Apartment, and also undertakes not to copy the keys to the Apartment that were given to him during the stay.
- Smoking in the apartments is prohibited. A customer who does not comply with this prohibition will be charged a fee of 500 PLN, which is equivalent to the cost of washing curtains and bedspreads in the apartment.
- The Customer is always obliged to secure the Apartment in case of leaving it, closing the windows and the entrance door with a key and to take care of the key carefully.
- The Customer undertakes to ensure that the number of people staying with him in the Apartment does not exceed what was specified as the maximum in the catalog, on the website or in the booking form.
- The Customer undertakes not to keep animals in the Apartment (unless agreed otherwise with P + P).
- The customer and his accompanying persons are obliged to allow a representative of P + P to temporary check-in Apartment.
- P + P is not responsible for any inconvenience caused during the stay of Guests related to: construction or finishing works that can be carried out on the premises of the apartment and the apartment, interruption for reasons beyond the control of the media supply (including electricity, water, central heating), noise emissions from neighboring properties.
- In the event of a breach of the rules set out in this paragraph, P + P has the right to deduct from the deposit the due remuneration for the stay of an unnotified person, the costs of bringing the Apartment to its original or sound condition, as well as other damages. If the value of the above claims exceeds the value of the deposit, the Customer is obliged to immediately cover this difference.
- In the event of an extremely gross or hooligan violation of the rules set out in this paragraph, P + P has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect and remove the Customer and his accompanying persons from the Apartment, keeping the deposit.
- During the stay in the Apartment, the Customer has the right to submit all comments and requests to the phone number provided in the written information in the Apartment.
§ 7 Contact details
- P + P uses the following contact details:
- Phone no.: 510 921 887, +48 (91) 48 25 803, +48 (91) 48 25 035, 601 497 771 (phone numbers of local offices are available on the website under the "Contact" tab)
- website address: http://www.willajozefina.pl/
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 8 Withdrawal from the contract
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the lease agreement without giving a reason within 14 days of the conclusion of the contract.
- If the Customer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract, he is obliged to pay for the services provided to him until he withdraws from the contract, excluding paragraph 3, point 4 of the regulations.
- Withdrawal from the contract should be made by phone or e-mail contact indicated in § 7.
§ 9 Complaints
- The customer has the right to exercise the right to complain about the service and assert claims in this respect, in accordance with applicable law.
- A condition for considering a complaint is submitting it in writing to the P + P headquarters or office. The address of the local P + P office is available on the website http://www.willajozefina.pl/ under the "Contact" tab.
- Complaints will be considered within 30 days of their receipt. Information about the effect of considering the complaint will be sent to the Customer to the e-mail address, postal address or telephone number provided by him. If the complaint is accepted, the Customer will receive monetary compensation in the amount proportional to the damage suffered..
- If P + P does not accept the complaint of the Consumer, and he does not agree with his decision, he can request mediation to the Mediation Center at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw in accordance with the Regulations of the Mediation Center at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw. The request for consideration of the dispute should be directed to the Mediation Center at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw at: ul. Żytnia 15 lok. 16, 01-104 Warsaw.
§ 10 Invoices documenting sales transactions
When making a reservation, the Customer is obliged to inform the Seller about the desire to receive an invoice. At the same time, by accepting the regulations, the Customer agrees to receive invoices documenting sales transactions in the form of an electronic document.
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection - Official Journal EU L 119 - hereinafter: GDPR) I acknowledge that:
- The administrator of your personal data is P + P-Paszt, Pietraszkiewicz S.J., based in Szczecin 70-028, ul. Chmielewskiego 22A. In matters related to the protection of personal data, the Administrator can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com
- Personal data is collected by the Customer voluntarily completing the reservation form or by providing the data required in the form in direct contact with the reception desk staff. Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is a prerequisite for concluding the contract and performing the service;
- The booking form contains clearly marked required fields, which must be completed, and additional fields that can be filled in voluntarily by the Customer. Personal data indicated in the booking form are processed for the purpose of booking and then for the performance of the service specified in the Agreement;
- The Customer's personal data are not subject to automated decision making by the Data Administrator, including profiling;
- Your personal data is processed in order to:
- for the conclusion and execution of the contract for the provision of electronic services in accordance with the Regulations, including the consideration of possible complaints,
- in the event of an additional consent - also in order to send you marketing content, containing in particular information about promotions, services, contests, events as well as for analytical and statistical purposes related to sending this content.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
- the necessity of their processing for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR),
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator, consisting in handling your correspondence and implementing marketing activities (6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR).
- Your personal data is stored for the duration of your use of these services. After stopping the use of services, personal data in the scope of: name, surname, e-mail address will be stored for a period of 3 years for the purposes of examining complaints and claims related to the use of these services.
- If you request to stop sending marketing content, your personal data will be stored for a period of three years from receipt of this request. Then your data will be stored only to defend against any claims related to this.
- You have the right to:
- requests for access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to transfer data,
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of marketing activities,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The companies which process payments to process the reservation: Przelewy24.
- IAI S.A. based in Szczecin, Aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, as the operator of IdoSell Booking, the software you use and we process data.
- Accounting office of P+P-Paszt, Pietraszkiewicz S.J., based in Szczecin 70-028, ul. Chmielewskiego 22A.